- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
It’s almost time for takeoff!
At 4.30am tomorrow morning my alarm is going to sound and I am going to haul myself out of bed and get three kids up and dressed. I know they say never wake a sleeping baby but in this case it is necessary.
At 5am I’m going to get in a taxi and head off on the start of our family holiday for 2014.
It’s a painfully early start but the start of what I hope will be an amazing time away from the four walls of home and the drudge of housework and daily chores.
More than two weeks to connect fully as a family and recharge the batteries before the hum drum of routine kicks off again shortly after our return.
I’m looking forward to sun, swimming, sand castles on the beach, gorgeous food and probably a little too much sangria! I’m also looking forward to fun and laughter and creating memories for my kids that will last a lifetime.
I will love you and leave you while I take a short break. I will have no wi-fi in our apartment so see you all on my return when I will don the Learner Mama hat once more.