- Staying on top of the (primary) school holidays
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The black out (and other life updates)
- The internet of things and how it may help us save money on insurance [Ad]
- A Motherless Mother’s Day
- Snapshot [Linky]
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
More Parenting News
Tips for dealing with a sick child
Last week I shared some details of some of the more common childhood illnesses. ...
- Posted November 12, 2013
It’s National Breastfeeding Week and Every Feed Counts plus a Giveaway!
It’s National Breastfeeding Week in Ireland from 1st October to 7th October and the...
- Posted October 6, 2013
I’m an Apple parent. There I’ve said it. A what? An Apple Parent –...
- Posted September 14, 2013
The return of the Tooth Fairy
So my daughter lost her first tooth very recently and the tooth fairy came....
- Posted September 4, 2013
Back to school – a costly business
A few weeks ago I posted on preparing for back to school. It was...
- Posted August 27, 2013
The Tooth Fairy is coming!
My oldest has had a wobbly tooth for a couple of weeks. She is...
- Posted August 21, 2013
Reflections on a Summer holiday abroad
I’m just back from two weeks in Tenerife. Sorry I really should have said...
- Posted August 18, 2013
The breastfeeding trier – World Breastfeeding Week
I’m on my holidays in Tenerife. Lots of topless sunbathers so I’m surrounded by...
- Posted August 7, 2013
Turn your back for 1 minute……
- Posted July 29, 2013
Preparing for Back to School
I have one daughter in big school. She will start her third year of...
- Posted July 27, 2013
It’s a sad day. I’ve just come to the realisation that my daughter is...
- Posted July 25, 2013
Digging the sunshine
My 21 month old loving the sunglasses this weather
- Posted July 21, 2013