- Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
- Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
Pregnancy and Birth
So I launched the Ask Learner Mama series and did deal with the important question of...
Ten facts I’ve learnt about Folic acid from the launch of Safefood’s “Babies know the facts about Folic” campaign
When I became pregnant I knew that folic acid was something I should take to prevent...
More Pregnancy and Birth News
Ask Learner Mama #1: Can I fly when pregnant?
New on the blog for 2015 is a new series called Ask Learner Mama. ...
- Posted January 14, 2015
7 Tips for a smooth C-section recovery
While you might be planning an all-natural birth there are, unfortunately, no guarantees in...
- Posted November 11, 2014
C-section public seminar
Regular readers of the blog will be aware that I am a C-section mum. ...
- Posted November 6, 2014
Why I’d love another baby but why I (probably) won’t have one
I love my three kids. Overall I really quite enjoyed being pregnant. Birth wise...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Ten things every mum-to-be should know about C-sections
It is April that means only one thing. No, not Spring time but Cesearean...
- Posted April 15, 2014
For all the pregnant ladies
I remember seeing this video when 8 months pregnant. I came across it again...
- Posted March 30, 2014
Are you getting enough Vitamin D in pregnancy?
A recent study entitled the Southampton Women’s survey involving more than 600 mothers and...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Things to do while playing the baby waiting game
This time 5 years ago I was overdue my second child. Okay, by two...
- Posted March 19, 2014
New Facebook Group for Irish C-Section mums
You might have guessed by reading this blog that I am a C-section mum....
- Posted January 14, 2014