- Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
- Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
All posts tagged "featured"
Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
When my oldest child, my daughter Emily, was about to start school I thought “This is it. It’s going to start getting easier”. How wrong could I have been? If anything your child starting school turns family...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
If you saw my Facebook post a couple of days ago you will know that I am nominated in the Boots Maternity and Infant Awards in the Best Parenting Blog category. I am obviously delighted but need...
- Posted August 14, 2017
The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
A couple of years ago I heard this insanely catchy song on the radio. You know the type. The one that you can’t shake for the rest of the day. Total ear worm. I had no idea...
- Posted June 15, 2017
10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
It’s officially summer! Yay! For a number of years we took an annual family holiday to Costa Adeje in Tenerife. With a few trips under my belt I thought it was about time I shared a few things...
- Posted May 25, 2017
The Croke Park Stadium Tour
As the saying goes “if it wasn’t for the last-minute nothing would get done”. Christmas Day 2015 my sister gave me a present. A family ticket for the Croke Park tour and GAA museum. With everything going...
- Posted January 30, 2017
Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
It is now just over three years since our first visit to Tayto Park. At that visit we bought a membership card and we have gone on to renew it each year. There have been plenty of...
- Posted July 19, 2016
10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
1. Peppa Pig We managed 2 years of parenthood before Peppa Pig came crashing into our lives. For more than 5 years I have had to endure Peppa and her family and friends doing everything from going...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
It is always great to get a short break and Ireland is great for a wealth of little spots you can get to in a matter of a couple of hours by car. Last Easter break we...
- Posted April 22, 2014
A Guide to C-Sections
As a c-section mum I have had a few people both in real life and online ask me questions about what to expect. People who have suddenly been told that they are going to be heading to...
- Posted October 23, 2013