- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
All posts tagged "neural tube defects"
Ten facts I’ve learnt about Folic acid from the launch of Safefood’s “Babies know the facts about Folic” campaign
When I became pregnant I knew that folic acid was something I should take to prevent issues in pregnancy. I had bought a packet of the supplement when I came off my pill but ended up pregnant...