- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
All posts tagged "Pregnancy"
Why I’d love another baby but why I (probably) won’t have one
I love my three kids. Overall I really quite enjoyed being pregnant. Birth wise I have come to terms with my status as a C-section mother despite very raw early feelings about how I gave birth. After...
If you are trying to get pregnant you will want to know as soon as possible whether or not your attempts have been successful. What is a pregnancy test? A home pregnancy test (HPT) can be bought...
When am I due?
One of the first questions to come to mind when staring at a positive pregnancy test is “when am I due?”. Put the date in the diary!Mike Rohde / Foter / CC BY-NC So, without an immediate...
Random facts about………
Pregnancy! Pregnacy Tests! Babies!
BFP (and other pregnancy lingo!)
When I discovered I was pregnant I also discovered a new language. Below is a selection of terms and acronyms (often used in online speak!) that I have discovered during my journey. AF – Aunt Flo (period)...