- 17 from ’17: A linky with Where Wishes Come From
- Bubble Bum Inflatable Booster Seat [Review and Giveaway]
- Factors to consider when picking a resort for a family ski holiday
- Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
- Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
All posts tagged "School books"
Back to school – a costly business
A few weeks ago I posted on preparing for back to school. It was filled with tasks that need to be done and some tips on getting there. The one thing it was silent on was cost....
Preparing for Back to School
I have one daughter in big school. She will start her third year of primary education in September. My middle child is starting his first year in September. It’s July I hear you say! The kids are...