- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
All posts tagged "Tenerife"
10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
It’s officially summer! Yay! For a number of years we took an annual family holiday to Costa Adeje in Tenerife. With a few trips under my belt I thought it was about time I shared a few things...
(Another) Postcard from Tenerife
I could be really lazy and just re-blog last years postcard. We are in Tenerife again. Equivalent dates as last year and same hotel. However, while the surroundings are the same we are all a year older....
My favourite family friendly holiday resorts
We have been very lucky to, over the last decade or so, visit many lovely holiday destinations around Europe. I am a bit of a sun lover and so, both pre and post kids, I did whatever...
It’s almost time for takeoff!
At 4.30am tomorrow morning my alarm is going to sound and I am going to haul myself out of bed and get three kids up and dressed. I know they say never wake a sleeping baby but...
Reflections on a Summer holiday abroad
I’m just back from two weeks in Tenerife. Sorry I really should have said goodbye on the blog but that is why it has been so quiet around here. We are now back on Irish soil and...