- Staying on top of the (primary) school holidays
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The black out (and other life updates)
- The internet of things and how it may help us save money on insurance [Ad]
- A Motherless Mother’s Day
- Snapshot [Linky]
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
All posts tagged "VELUX"
Should we stay or should we go?
In March 2003, myself and my then boyfriend (now husband) bought a house together. We had been together years and the time was right to move in together. We had lived at home to save a deposit...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Expanding our home as we expanded our family
We live in a 3 bedroom semi-detached house. When we moved in, just the two of us, it had all the room in the world. Suddenly when you start adding babies, and all that comes with them,...
- Posted March 3, 2016