- Bubble Bum Inflatable Booster Seat [Review and Giveaway]
- Factors to consider when picking a resort for a family ski holiday
- Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
- Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
The winner of the personalised Christmas book is……..
My competition to win a personalised Christmas book closed last night. With the help of random.org I drew a winner today. ……….Martina C. Congratulations. I have e-mailed you to let you know and included the Digital Scribe form required to personalise the book for your chosen child.
I hope they love it!
Thanks to everyone for entering. Stay tuned to Learner Mama by subscribing to the blog via E-mail. Just pop your e-mail into the box on the right hand side (or down below if you are on a mobile device) and click subscribe.
I am also on all the regular social media sites including: