- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Today my kids finish school and won’t return until Tuesday morning. It is a bank holiday...
More School News
The things I love (and hate) about school holidays
The Easter holidays are on! This basically means no school until 28th April. By...
My daughter is in first class (that’s the third year of formal education in...
Back to school – a costly business
A few weeks ago I posted on preparing for back to school. It was...
Preparing for Back to School
I have one daughter in big school. She will start her third year of...
School’s out for the summer! Suggestions welcome!
School is finished for another year. I realise I’m getting old when I comment...