- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
All posts tagged "VELUX"
Should we stay or should we go?
In March 2003, myself and my then boyfriend (now husband) bought a house together. We had been together years and the time was right to move in together. We had lived at home to save a deposit...
Expanding our home as we expanded our family
We live in a 3 bedroom semi-detached house. When we moved in, just the two of us, it had all the room in the world. Suddenly when you start adding babies, and all that comes with them,...