- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- A Guide to C-Sections
Final call for votes in the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards
If you have been keeping in touch with the Learner Mama Facebook page you will have seen that I was shortlisted for Best Parenting Blog (Personal) in the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards. Yay! To make it to the finals there is an element of public vote. Not so yay!
Anyway, needs must so I come asking for your help to get me to the finals and would love if you would take a few seconds to vote for Learner Mama.
Voting is open until midnight Tuesday 23rd August so this is my last ditch attempt for a few votes
If you just click on the image below and submit your vote before that date. If you choose the Facebook option you do not need to create an account and it literally takes seconds.
Pretty please and thank you!