- 17 from ’17: A linky with Where Wishes Come From
- Bubble Bum Inflatable Booster Seat [Review and Giveaway]
- Factors to consider when picking a resort for a family ski holiday
- Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
- Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Review: Beltlock with a giveaway (GIVEAWAY CLOSED)
You may have seen my recent post about making sure to use seat belts. Unfortunately not a lot of toddlers have read it.
You may, like me, have had the experience of your toddler playing with their seat belt buckle. My two-year old is right at that stage. She takes great pleasure clicking her seat belt open. This is all very well in a stationary car but pretty hair-raising when moving. If you haven’t gotten to experience that toddler fun you may face it as some point.
So when I got an opportunity to try out a new product on the market called Beltlock I didn’t need to think twice.
When it arrived I was blown away by how small and simple the product is. I thought surely this won’t keep my little monkey in.
We gave it a go. It is very simple to use. Just pop the product over the Beltlock and shut the seat belt as normal through the space. Done!
Check out the product in action:
Overall I think it’s a great little product. So simple but so effective – my little girl was absolutely not able to open her seat belt. I thought she might have a little meltdown about it but no, she was very good about it and it has been a great lesson for her explaining why she can’t open it – especially when the car is moving.
Obviously for me I think (hope!) my days of needing it will be short but for those starting out it would be a great little investment. That said retailing at €12.99 it’s not going to break the bank for peace of mind.
As well as letting me try out the product they have given me a new one to give away to one of my readers.
If you want a chance to get your hands on a Beltlock then just enter the competition by using the Rafflecopter form below. It is open to all. The winner will be notified after the closing date and will be asked to supply a postal address.
Disclaimer: I received two Beltlocks. One for the purposes of review and one for the competition. I was not otherwise paid for this post. All views are my own.