- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Three kids, one bath and one giant poo!
So we bath our three kids together. They are 6, 3 and 1 so small enough to fit and young enough not to care. It saves mammy and daddy time too and is good for the environment. Win win win!
So tonight was bath night. As usual we ran the bath, striped them all down and threw them in the bath.
The screeching I heard from my watch post was not the usual messing in the bath they usual enjoy.
Oldest daughter: MAMMY!!!! Z is doing a poo!!!!!!!
Son: Jumps out of bath and runs on to landing
Mammy: Grabs toilet paper (!!??!!!) and grabs said poo out of bath, toilet roll disintegrates and toilet roll falls into bath….disaster…..
With toilet paper floating in the bath the three of them are bathed (oldest daughter taking shower attachment to ensure there are no remnants of toilet paper attached) and all survive to make it into pyjamas and to sleep….phew!
Cue glass of wine 🙂