- Bubble Bum Inflatable Booster Seat [Review and Giveaway]
- Factors to consider when picking a resort for a family ski holiday
- Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
- Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
Giveaway: A 12 month supply of WaterWipes Makeup removal wipes for two lucky readers [Giveaway closed]
I just spotted that within the last week I published my 200th post on Learner Mama. Wow! I can’t believe it. I was thinking I really should celebrate with a little giveaway and then, as if by magic, I was contacted by WaterWipes to see if I’d like to host a reader offer.
Many of you may know WaterWipes baby wipes brand but this is one for the Mammies!
WaterWipes now have Sensitive Make-Up Removal Wipes, made with 100% natural skin friendly ingredients for easy one-step, on-the-go cleansing that also soothes and revitalises stressed-out skin.
WaterWipes are the World’s purest facial wipes – no sting, no skin-tightness and no chemical residue. With a few simple sweeps, WaterWipes gently remove every last bit of make-up and grime, plus they’ll leave skin feeling pure, fresh and detoxed.
WaterWipes facial wipes are suitable for all sensitive skin types and are approved by Allergy UK.
WaterWipes have given me not one, but TWO prizes of a 12 month supply of this fab new product. As much as I’d love to keep one supply for myself, two of my lucky readers will win a 12 month supply each.
It’s easy to enter via the Rafflecopter form below. The competition, open to Irish residents, closes Saturday August 15th 2015. I will draw a winner using Random.org after that date and announce the winner here. The winner will be asked to supply their postal address.
If you are not the lucky winner you can pick up WaterWipes in supermarkets and pharmacies at €3.49
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I was offered two prizes from WaterWipes to offer as a Reader Giveaway. While some of this competition is hosted on Facebook it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.