- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Launching new series: Ask Learner Mama
Yesterday I got asked a parenting question on Twitter. It brought back into focus an idea I’ve had for a while about posting questions from mums or mums-to-be particularly around pregnancy and babies and dealing with becoming a new mum which, as I found out, is a constant learning curve.
I spent a lot of my own pregnancies and early motherhood days posting questions on parenting forums, although at times they can be intimidating.
Cue, Ask Learner Mama. A new feature I’m introducing on the blog for 2015. The idea being that you send me a question (details of how below) and I will post an answer to your question including my own personal insights on the issue and dig around and do a bit of research too if needed. You can be totally anonymous or if you want, and you have a blog, you can give me full details of who you and your blog are and I will feature them. Your choice.
I will also be sharing answers to some of the questions I had as new first time mum to be like “Can I fly when I’m pregnant?”, “Can I dye my hair when pregnant?”, “When will I feel my baby kick?” “How can I deal with baby reflux?”…the list of questions I had goes on and on!
So watch out for the first in the Ask Learner Mama series coming very soon!
In the meantime if you have a question just pop it in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet me @learnermama, post it on my Facebook page or jot it down in the comments below and I will feature it on the blog.