- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Play dough time!
We love play dough in this house. We love the Play Doh brand. I love it myself (adore the smell of it!) but what really gets me about play doh is buying 8 tubs in different colours and less than a week later and ending up with 8 tubs of this mixed mess:
Wonder have play doh ever considered making tubs like this to start with!!?? What’s the point in manufacturing different colours?? Or maybe that’s just my kids!!
All fun anyway!! 🙂