- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Postcard from Tenerife
Hi! Here I am basking in glorious sunshine and enjoying some fabulous family time. All five of us and very little wifi. Our apartment has none and we might get a few minutes online in a restaurant or bar when we go out but that is not the time to be writing blog posts.
So, you will need to await my return for normal business to resume but in the meantime I have stolen five minutes wifi to share a little ‘postcard’ from Tenerife.