- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
The return of the Tooth Fairy
So my daughter lost her first tooth very recently and the tooth fairy came. She got €4 (as it was her first) and was thrilled.
You might remember that her first wobbly tooth was not the one to fall out. Well tonight was the night. Her second tooth fell out tonight. Well, it got really wobbly, she was afraid she would not be able to eat so I got a bit of tissue and out it came. Of course her new tooth from her first loss hasn’t grown yet and with this one right beside it she now has a right big gap!
In a well timed move one of my neighbours gave her a “Milk Tooth holder” this evening. So the tooth has been placed in the holder and popped under her pillow. We await another visit from the tooth fairy.
Thankfully there are no more wobbly teeth so I am hoping the tooth fairy might get a little break and a chance to save up for the next ones!