- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Small person with big requirements
While a baby is small their requirements are big!
Leaving the house with a baby requires careful planning, particularly in the early days to ensure you are bringing with you everything that will be required during the outing.
The checklist in the link below is an indicative guide – a reminder – of some of the items you may need with you (because I know I have!) and also some others that you should think about before you leave the house!
Pin this list to your notice board, wall or back of the front door! I hope it will make leaving the house a small bit easier!