- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
All posts tagged "Octagon studios"
My first steps into augmented reality with flashcards from Octagon Studio [Giveaway closed]
No doubt the concept of flashcards doesn’t exactly generate massive excitement but when the words “augmented reality” are put in front of the word flashcard it is a whole different ball game. When I was contacted about...