- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
All posts tagged "review"
Bubble Bum Inflatable Booster Seat [Review – Giveaway Closed]
From the minute my first baby was born, car safety was in the forefront of my mind. I clearly remember leaving hospital with my new little baby in her Group 0, rear facing car seat. I sat...
Shopping made easy: A review of Trolley Bags [Giveaway closed]
When I took my career break in the summer of 2013 we looked at ways to reduce our expenditure. An obvious way was to start shopping in a discount supermarket. While I love my choice of supermarket...
Claudi & Fin lollies hit Irish shores and we got to try them [Review]
A brand of lollies, popular in the UK, is hitting Irish stores Supervalu and Centra this month. Claudi & Fin is the brain child of Lucy Woodhouse and Meriel Kehoe, who developed the brand when they struggled...
Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014
2013 was my first year of blogging. I recently celebrated my blogiversary. Looking back is always nice and sentimental. So for the sake of sentimentality I have looked back at the year that was. The start of...