- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
All posts tagged "Summer holidays"
It’s almost time for takeoff!
At 4.30am tomorrow morning my alarm is going to sound and I am going to haul myself out of bed and get three kids up and dressed. I know they say never wake a sleeping baby but...
I know what I did this summer!
I took a career break at the end of June. At the start of the summer I posted about what I had hoped to do with the kids – well I made some suggestions and hoped some...
School’s out for the summer! Suggestions welcome!
School is finished for another year. I realise I’m getting old when I comment at people how fast the school year goes. My oldest is going into her third primary school year (oddly enough in Ireland called...