- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Time for a holiday……any recommendations?
So it’s only March but I am dreaming of a sunny holiday – so I have decided to do a bit of research on where to go. Usually we try and go off season – May and September are great times to travel with young kids. Cheaper, less busy and not so hot in the traditional summer sun spots.
This year we need to go in July or August. School holidays, my husbands work and my impending career break mean going earlier is not an option this year. But where to go? It’s a notoriously expensive time to travel and temperatures will be soaring and not least the popular resorts will be jam packed.
Anyone any recommendations?