- Bubble Bum Inflatable Booster Seat [Review and Giveaway]
- Factors to consider when picking a resort for a family ski holiday
- Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
- Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
- Five things to do for kids in Dungarvan, Co Waterford
A Guide to C-Sections
As a c-section mum I have had a few people both in real life and online ask me questions about what to expect. People who have suddenly been told that they are going to be heading to theatre and trying to get some sort of insight into what will happen, how it will feel, how will recovery go and loads of other questions that spring to mind when the c-section word is put out there.
So, at last I have virtually put pen to paper and prepared a guide about c-sections. The usual disclaimer applies. I am not a medical professional and I am writing this from someone who has been through three c-sections all for different reasons.
It is not an ultimate guide – I am sure there are things that I will have forgotten (blocked out!) so if there are any questions / queries or additions you think the guide could benefit from please comment below or contact me and I will update the guide on an ongoing basis.