- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
All posts tagged "Travel"
Reflections on a Summer holiday abroad
I’m just back from two weeks in Tenerife. Sorry I really should have said goodbye on the blog but that is why it has been so quiet around here. We are now back on Irish soil and...
Let the countdown begin!
Having been signed off work for a few days due to a bad dose of tonsillitis I was back in the office on Friday playing catch up. Being sick is such an inconvenience – I now have...
The passport has arrived!
After a bit of a battle with our 4 year old son (he was 3 when we began the battle) to get a photo to make an application to replace his expired passport we finally succeeded. I...
Packing up for Easter break
It’s Easter weekend. We decided to get away for a few days which is always lovely family time. We have in the past year taken a couple of short breaks in Ireland. We don’t really have any...