- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
The winner of the personalised Christmas book is……..
My competition to win a personalised Christmas book closed last night. With the help of random.org I drew a winner today. ……….Martina C. Congratulations. I have e-mailed you to let you know and included the Digital Scribe form required to personalise the book for your chosen child.
I hope they love it!
Thanks to everyone for entering. Stay tuned to Learner Mama by subscribing to the blog via E-mail. Just pop your e-mail into the box on the right hand side (or down below if you are on a mobile device) and click subscribe.
I am also on all the regular social media sites including: