- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
And the winner of the Trolley Bags is……..
My competition to win a set of Trolley bags closed earlier in the week and with the help of random.org I drew a winner and the winner is………………… ……….Claire G. Congratulations. I hope you find them helpful.
Thanks to everyone for entering. Stay tuned to Learner Mama by subscribing to the blog via E-mail which you can do by just popping your e-mail into the box on the right hand side (or down below if you are on a mobile device) and click subscribe.
I am also on all the regular social media sites including:
As it’s nearly Christmas there will be another giveaway coming up in a matter of days! Definitely stay tuned!