- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
And the winner is…..
I recently posted about the upcoming Babytalk Festival due to take place in UCD, Dublin on 22nd and 23rd February.
I had a little giveaway – two weekend passes to the event. First, let me say thank you so much to those who entered. Unfortunately there can be only one winner and thanks to the joys of random.org all I had to do was click a button and my winner was picked from all those who entered.
………..Laura M! Well done Laura. I have contacted you directly and will issue tickets to you during the week and hope you enjoy the event.
When looking at my pack of tickets kindly sent on to me by the organisers I realised I had one spare one as I decided I was not bringing anyone – my husband is going to be away and even if I can’t get a babysitter kids go free so they can tag along with me.
Soooooo, I pulled a second name from the proverbial hat and the winner of a single ticket is Sadhbh D. Again, I have contacted you and your ticket will be issued during the week.
Here’s hoping it is a great weekend!