- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
All posts tagged "Kids activities"
Review: PJ’s Playcentre, Balbriggan, Co Dublin
PJ’s playcentre is a playcentre in Balbriggan, North County Dublin. My first ever visit to the place was in 2009 when I was 39 weeks pregnant with my second child and my first wasn’t with me. That...
Five simple St Patrick’s Day activities for kids
It’s St Patrick’s Day! If heading out to brave the elements and watch the parade isn’t your cup of tea then why not try one of these simple activities to amuse the kids while keeping up a...
Simply having a wonderful Hama time!
It was freezing today. After three pick ups involving two walks in the bitter wind I decided I was staying put in a nice warm house. So what to do with the kids? There was no homework...
Face Painting time!
Face painting is a familiar feature at kids parties, fun fairs and the like. In our house it is also a great fun activity for all the kids to enjoy. They love to be transformed into something...