- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Easter Hama beads time!
So the Easter holidays have begun in earnest. We now have 2 weeks free of school but have 2 weeks to occupy the kids.
This time we chose a cute little Easter chick to kick off our Easter fun.
There are hundreds of ideas if you google ‘Easter Hama beads designs’. We have a bunny and Easter basket in reserve for use during the course of the break. We also have some fab Easter colouring pages, a GAA football camp and a trip to the Park Hotel, Dungarvan to look forward to.
Why not check out my fellow Irish Parenting Bloggers Easter posts:
- Dr How with her cool experiments to keep you busy.
- Easter gift tag printables on My Country Girl Ramblings
- Great dairy free treat ideas from Dairy Free Kids
- Easy Easter bonnets from Where Wishes Come From
- Hot Cross Buns on The Busy Mamas
- A nice round up of Easter ideas from Bumbles of Rice