- 17 from ’17: A linky with Where Wishes Come From
- Bubble Bum Inflatable Booster Seat [Review and Giveaway]
- Factors to consider when picking a resort for a family ski holiday
- Finding our after-school balance (and why doing nothing is a perfectly acceptable after-school activity)
- Boots Maternity and Infant Best Parenting Blog Award
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Face Painting time!
Face painting is a familiar feature at kids parties, fun fairs and the like. In our house it is also a great fun activity for all the kids to enjoy.
They love to be transformed into something else! A scary tiger ( well more a cuddly tiger!), a puppy dog, a butterfly, an under the world scene – the list goes on.
What makes this an easy fun activity is the purchase of some basic face paints. I love the Snazaroo range. Easy to apply, easy to wash off and the boxes we bought came with a great little guide to help us come up with some much needed inspiration!
My two oldest chose to be a dog and a tiger. Mammy got the guide out and off we went.
I think the results are not too bad for an amateur although we did get some funny looks in the shops and on our walk on the beach! But dogs love a good run on the beach! 😉
Note: the face paints were bought by me and I have no affiliation with Snazaroo - I just like their paints. Happy to hear of other good brands to try out!