- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City with Kids Part Two: Where We Stayed and Ate
- Our Whistle-stop Tour of New York City With Kids Part One: Getting There
- Our Family Trip to Berlin
- Packing Essentials for a Family Ski Holiday
- The Big (and Not So Big) Move
- The day Shawn Mendes taught my daughter an amazing life lesson
- 10 Things for kids to do in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Croke Park Stadium Tour
- Tips for making the most of a day out at Tayto Park
- 10 Kids TV characters you will love to hate as a parent
Simply having a wonderful Christmas time….
As a working mum of three life is beyond hectic. Add my first born’s birthday on the 22nd of December and we have full on build up to the 25th. Having successfully made it to 21st and my work wrap up for the year, I then negotiated 20 screaming 6 year olds. Thankfully we had a bouncy castle and a magician on hand (big thanks www.dpcc.ie and www.sillybilly.ie). For part two we then had 11 adults and 7 kids around to our house for the family party.
I was shattered but Christmas shopping needed to be finished! Up and out early on the 23rd to beat the queues and by noon I was done! All presents wrapped and under the tree! Time to kick back and enjoy the festivities!
There is nothing better than spending quality time with the family around Christmas.
Now it’s time to plan for 2013! Who knows what life has in store but hopefully it’s all good things – and the beginning of great things for Learner Mama!!
Happy New Year!